Sunday 16 March 2014

Monolog

Somehow it's good to know that there are not many people, almost no people reading this blog, which means, I could write whatever I want. And that's what I'm about to do.
The last few weeks I have realized that sometimes you think that you have your patterns, your way of living, daliy routine, but suddenly something happens and changes everything you got used to.
I, for my part, always was a 'free' person. And I never thought about a relationship or anything that has to do with it. I could never think of texting everyday, thinking about one and only one person, not being interestet to talk to other guys and so on. But then there was this one person and he changed everything.
Old patterns are being altered and new ones seem to be much more interesting.
So you see that you should never think that there is nothing that could change your mind, because there is always something, which makes you reconsider everything.
Good nite

No comments:

Post a Comment