Wednesday 19 February 2014

To get what you want

We all know it. We want something or someone soo bad and there is absolutely nothing to do to get what we want. We try everything, give up, try it again and become mad. It can really drive me crazy, for my part. But I spotted that actually there is a way to get what we want, but this way is not very promising... 
"How to get something: Don't try to get it."  It looks like a quote, but actually is a saying of mine. I know, I'm also impressed by myself :D
Haven't you noticed that you sometimes get what you always wanted to, but a little too late. For example, you fall in love with someone, and after a time of broken hearts and tears and God-knows-what we finally forget this person and maybe fall in love with a new one. Exactly then and only then is the perfect time for the forgotten one to want you back. Terrible. 
So I think I'm trying to say that you should sometimes stop wanting something too much, maybe one day you will get what you want and if it doesn't work, don't drive yourself crazy, because everybody else already drives you crazy.. 
Have a nice day, 
                Van Lukenda

No comments:

Post a Comment